Meet ALYSSA | Charleston, SC
Alyssa was born and raised in Myrtle Beach, SC and is a Winthrop University graduate with a BS degree in Business Marketing. She has always loved planning, organizing, and coordinating events. In addition, Alyssa was the Director of Social Enrichment for her sorority in college and that is what started her passion for this industry.
Alyssa learned from Stunning & Brilliant Events as an intern and experienced about 12 events in a 3 month span, in addition to other events such as baby showers and rehearsal dinners. Being an intern just wasn’t enough!!
Alyssa expects nothing short of perfection from her work. She intends to make all of her events as stunning as possible (of course), while making her clients as happy as can possibly be. Her positive and bubbly attitude makes planning with her extremely easy.
• I love fresh flowers, I feel like they just bring so much character and natural attributes to a room!
• I’m not a huge fan of musicals, but Mamma Mia has absolutely stolen my heart!
• I am a part of a family that is native to the Myrtle Beach area, we have been there for more than five generations!
• Charleston has always been my dream city since I was a little girl! I have always loved day trips to the city and enjoying its historic beauty!
• I have color coordinated every aspect of my life in my Lilly planner…organization is key to me keeping everything in order!!
• My favorite brands are Kate Spade and LOFT! I have them to thank for almost all of the clothes/accessories my closet!
• I am a sucker for tanning on the beach, time with my family/friends, and a good happy hour!
Want to know more:
Let’s get together: grab a coffee and talk about YOUR special day!
We are located in Charleston, SC